1. WAITING LIST PROCEDURE
Waiting List Application Form PDF - 1.3MB
- Your child may go on the waiting list after birth.
- Parents/guardians may place their child’s name of the waiting list by visiting the Kindergarten to pick up a form, or download a Wait List form (provide link to form here).
- To place a child on the waiting list the fee is $30.00 inclusive of GST. This is non-refundable. A receipt is issued.
- The Enrolment Policy is explained to each parent/guardian and a copy is given to the parent/guardian which they sign as having received.
- Original birth certificate as proof of child’s age must be provided (copy of birth certificate to be kept at the centre) before the child’s name will be accepted on the waiting list.
- IMMUNISATION: To enrol in an Early Childhood Education and Care service, parents /guardians must provide:
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register History Statement that shows a child is up to date with their scheduled vaccinations
- AIR Immunisation History form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catchup schedule (temporary for 6 months)
- An AIR Immunisation Medical exemption Form which has been certified by a GP.
- Placing a child’s name on the waiting list does not guarantee a place when the child turns 3 years of age. The enrolment process as set out below will apply. Parents/guardians will be encouraged to place their child’s name on the waiting list at other Kindergartens to avoid disappointment.